Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|g-Eclipse Conference Call
|Date & Time:
|Tuesday July 28, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin
|The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.
- Ariel Garcia
- Pawel Wolniewisc
- g-Eclipse as tool in the RESPECT programme from EGEE was offered the possibility to hold a talk/demo or tutorial in the "Respect training sessions" the weekend before EGEE'09 in Barcelona.
- Ariel will be there and can hold talk/demo
- Pawel mentions that PSNC is a EGEE-NA3 partner and could send somebody
- Martin P from Linz could be available also
- depending on the amount of attendees we could then possible offer a tutorial
- Problems with the Baltic Grid CA: tests using g-Eclipse with GermanGrid CA in Baltic Grid resources succeeded so the problem couldn't be found yet. Baltig Grid user will be asked to join the geclipse tutor VO to continue testing.