Skip to main content
- State for RC3
- Handling bogus files returned instead of real files?
- Should we bother reporting errors?
- Do we want to keep on translating what is installed?
- Andrew Niefer
- Andrew Overholt
- Darin Wright
- Dave Stevenson
- DJ Houghton
- Jeff McAffer
- John Arthorne
- Mike Wilson
- Pascal Rapicault
- Simon Kaegi
- Still slow to view installed software
- Could turn off for 1.0 if unacceptable speed
- Need to check behaviour when disconnected
- Mirror application
- Work in progress, hope to have something by Wednesday
- Need to decide if it should be added to the SDK
- Delta pack
- Can we get p2 to manage the delta pack for people using it in their target?
- Delta pack contains bundles that are not applicable to the profile, so they are ignored by the planner
- Could create an IU that unzips the delta pack using native touchpoint, but doesn't install bundles
- This is no worse than previous release, but a bit late to improve in 3.4.
Back to the top