Skip to main content
August 21, 2007
- Tom going to open bugs against releng for release of ProSyst bundles into incubator builds
- John and Tom sent messages to the mailing list
- Tom released the coding convention settings to the projects in the repository
- Tom did not change any incubator projects
- John updated the provisioning projects
- Should apply the same settings to PDE/Build
- Tom to start looking at OSGi RFCs for review
- Andrew looking at launcher bugs this week
- a couple for 3.3.1 - memory leak and Gentoo bug
- relative paths to the shared library not quite working in the ini - relative to cwd but should be relative to the exe
- Currently we copy the Headers code from OSGi - should look into other methods on ManifestElement instead
- Main does almost the same thing as the OSGi bundle in and around Environment Info... can we take advantage of this?
- PDE/Build refactoring done and passes tests - Andrew looking for IUs to test build
- State resolution - can we modify the classpath computer to come up with a classpath that includes the lower-bounds of bundle ranges?