Skip to main content
- Discussed bug 317785
- Thread safety issues in mirroring
- Seems that Java 7 sorting has changed in a way that surfaces the issue
- Need to evaluate if there is any need for a 3.6.1 fix and what the risks are
- Ian discussed enhancements to publishing update descriptors
- Allows for staged updates. Allows for you to force a particular update path V1 -> V2 -> V3 instead of V1 -> V3.
- It is possible today but requires hand editing p2 metadata.
- Andrew mentions that Ian can look at other things that can be done with p2.inf now that he has knowledge of the code, e.g. Patch IUs.
- Ian Composite performance and improvements in loading child repos in parallel.
- Looks like this was discussed in the last p2 meeting as well.
Back to the top