Skip to main content
- Engine API, operand removal
- Code is done, to be released this week.
- Removal of phases to be done this week as well.
- Removal of the setAbsoluteMode on the current ProvisioningPlan to be done this week as well.
- Download statistics - need to make a recommendation to EMO on how to proceed with gathering stats
- John has implemented something in bug #
- Questions raised about the current approach
- The trigger for logging stat is in the artifact descriptor. This is weird. We will discuss other approaches like reusing a concept like mirroring rules, or a repo property.
- Discussion about naming for classes and bundles.
- Code to be released in CVS this week.
- A feature will be created for these plug-ins.
- The discovery plug-ins will be built as part of the SDK build, but won't be shipped in the SDK.zip
- Need to verify how to contribute those plug-ins to the Helios repo
- Steffen to setup a meeting with Pascal and Susan
- To be reviewed
- Mirroring of references : http://bugs.eclipse.org/275800
- IRequirementChange need to be reviewed by Pascal.
- Merging the 2 query APIs, Thomas to take a stab at it.
Back to the top