< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
- Simon A
- tagging integration
- new p2 tests
- 3.8 to 4.2
- Using the new git-flow like integration branch for contributing to the I-Build
- bug 363215 describes the qualifiers we use.
New p2 test framework
- Pascal released new test framework using annotations
- Ian is using it to test some of the I'm feeling lucky tests.
- Simon has a number of bugs assigned to him to investigate and close.
3.8 to 4.2
- Changed update descriptors of 4.2 so that it declares it is not an update for 3.8.
- Folks assume an error should happen if you install explicitly 4.2 from 3.8
- DJ reports the error does not happen.
- Should only work if I'm feeling lucky is an option.
- Perhaps we want an option to update only if explicitly asked to.