< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
- Servlet 3.0 and Jetty 8 progress
- Console Progress
- Update on Lucky Button
- Multiple Symbolic Name and Version
Servlet 3.0 and Jetty 8
- Release new jetty 8 bundle to git
- will not get integrated until after M3
- Need to release changes to enable Servlet 3.0 and JSP 2.2
- This can happen in M3 timeframe
- Lazar has released the new console to the rt.equinox.bundles repo
- Will try to get it built from there for M3 and would like to include it in the SDK.
Update on the Lucky Button
- Ian has to do some clean up
- Only want to show option if the resolution has failed, don't show it until it is needed.
- Need to clean up the error case when the lucky button also failed.
- Adding an API for installing with relaxed constraints as a operation.
- Operations all have to exist in the same package, this forces us to make this operation an API. Ian will add noreference to the class.
- Some discussion about if we should be able to disable this button. Ian says that there is a policy for building the UI.
Multiple Symbolic Name and Version
- bug 350356
- May be issues since "managed" is the default value in Juno.