< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
- John Ross
- Discuss improvements to license support bug 306818
- Infinite loop in 3.6.1
- If you have invalid MD5 we try to download again bug 327256
- In 3.6 we changed the mirror handling, can cause infinite loop.
- May be hard to fix it for 3.6.2 properly because of all the code paths
- May be easier just to put a per artifact maximum amount of times.
- Ian to work with John A. and Thomas H. to work on a solution.
License Improvement Support
- PDE-Build solution. Only solving the authoring issue right now
- License feature wizard will be used to create a new license feature project
- pay-load feature will reference the license feature.
- No license IU to reference from a p2 repo, that idea got shot down.
- License feature could be a jar somewhere that contains the license feature?
- Or contained in a code repo (CVS, SVN, git etc.).
- May need support for a binary feature.
- Best practice is to not publish the license feature to a p2 repo.
- Andrew thinks we are close
- Reference to license features versions
- Use of binary features
Ian found a feature going the wrong direction
- A team branched every project and retagged. bug 327830
- Is there a tool from releng to help with correcting the versions.