Skip to main content
- --launcher.openFile does not work with Open With... on Windows (bug 301033)
- bidi bundle(s) (bug 183164)
- The suggestion from Martin in the bug seems reasonable
- Trick is the logic to know the difference between ini and command line args is known by the exe
- Will require changes to the exe (actually it will not ;-).
- We have the information available already in the library.
- Should we strip the paths out from the args? Right now we do strip them out.
- What does PDE do with the ini file from the install SDK?
- package names can be more specific for the function.