Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Epsilon/Migration to Git
We need to do the following:
- Update examples page: https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/examples/ (Source is now retrieved from Git - need to fix the Get It! tab)
- Update post-commit hook for Twitter @epsiloncommits
- Fix org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt.examples to retrieve examples from the Git repo
- Look for articles that embed code from the SVN repo
- Replace all occurences of "SVN" on the website with "VCS" (in the source code) or "Git" (in the UI).
- Update https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/epsilon-source-svn/
- Rename to epsilon-source and add a redirection from epsilon-source-svn