Skip to main content
- Is there a RE tools for which we have requirements?
Interest in Audience
- Looking for tools to fill the gap between Behavioral-Driven Development and RE
- RE-solution wanted for model-based development
- Solution wanted for ReqIF-based RE
- Open Mind
- Coming from Systems Engineering, interest in learning more about ReqIF, ProR, RMF
- Coming from Topcased Requirements, looking for new trends
- Requirements as Entry point for Polarsys Toolchain
- Coming from DOORS, looking for alternative
- Creating awareness of ReqCycle
- Deepening knowledge on RE, i.e. ReqIF, looking for tool for safety requirements modeling
- Looking for industry-strength RE solution
- Formalization of Requirements.
- Make entry in PolarSys tools easy, via more user guidance and better default configurations, especially for novices.
- More Tooling
- What to do with it
- Usability must be improved
- Combine Models
- Navigation between models
- How to convince Senior Management that a tool is mature enough (-> morning's discussion with respect to maturity)
Back to the top