Eclipse Unconference Europe 2015/OSLCInPractice
“Workshop on Life-cycle Interoperability – OSLC In Practice"
Join us on November 2nd for the Workshop on Life-cycle Interoperability. Our goal is to propose and discuss ways to achieve sustainable interoperability for embedded systems development environments. A special focus will be on Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) and the challenge of putting this standard into practice. The Workshop is organized in collaboration with the ARTEMIS project CRYSTAL, CP-Setis and the Eclipse Foundation as part of EclipseCon Europe 2015. It includes:
- Impulse talks by industrial leaders
- A poster session where you are invited to bring a poster describing your ideas and projects around the topic of interoperability in embedded systems development environments
- An interactive workshop on Interoperability, where you are also invited to share your ideas and topics. To kick off the discussion, the organizers are proposing these questions:
- What are the major benefits of using OSLC?
- What are the pain points in adopting OSLC?
- Is open source a possible solution for common interoperability services?
- Eclipse Lyo project:
- How can we develop the Eclipse Lyo project into a marketplace for interoperability solutions? These solutions could include SDKs for developing interoperability adaptors, test suites, or ready-to-go implementations of reusable components for solving interoperability requirements
- How can we foster contributions to Lyo and involve new partners?
To register, see the EclipseCon registration page. You can register for the Unconference only or as part of the full conference registration. There is also a one-day conference rate. You’ll find further details on the Eclipse Wiki along with the sign up for the Workshop and for participation in the poster session.
Program, November 2, 2015
10:30 - 11:00 Morning Coffee & Welcome 11:00 - 12:30 Impulse Talks by industrial leaders
- Impulse Talk 1 (20 min) - Interoperability demands in Safety Critical System Engineering, Christian El Salloum, AVL List GmbH and Frédéric Loiret, OFFIS e. V., KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Impulse Talk 2 (20min) - Life cycle integration from a vendor’s perspective, Christoph Bräuchle, Parametric Technology GmbH
- Impulse Talk 3 (20min) - Challenges to OSLC Link Management in Safety Audited Industries, Aleksander Lodwich, ITK Engineering
- Impulse Talk 4 (20min) - Secure Collaboration in Virtual Organizations, Aleksander Lodwich, ITK Engineering
12:30 - 14:00 Lunch Break and poster session
14:00 - 15:30 Interactive Workshop and poster session
15:30 - 16:00 Coffee Break
16:00 - 17:30 Interactive Workshop and poster session
We look forward to seeing you at the Unconference!