Eclipse UML Generators
|Eclipse UML Generators|
Eclipse UML Generators Project provides components that automatically bridge the gap between UML models and source code. Either by extracting data from UML models (and UML profiles or decoration models) to produce source code or by reverse-engineering source code to produce UML models.
In most cases, these generators do not need to rely on a profile and use the native structure of UML.
UML (Unified Modeling Language) is the specification from OMG. The current version is 2.x.
- The latest release on Eclipse Luna (0.9) of Eclipse UML Generators can be installed from this update site: http://download.eclipse.org/umlgen/updates/releases/0.9.0/luna/.
This is also available from the Eclipse Market Place: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-uml-generators-incubation
- The latest build on Eclipse Luna or Mars can be respectively installed from these update sites: http://download.eclipse.org/umlgen/updates/nightly/latest/luna/ and http://download.eclipse.org/umlgen/updates/nightly/latest/mars/.
Note that the current RTSJ framework is available here: http://download.eclipse.org/umlgen/jars/nightly/1.0.0M4-N20150218-140100/rtsj/
- More detailed installation instructions on... user guide [PENDING]
Eclipse UML Generators can be installed on the following Eclipse platforms :
- Eclipse Luna (4.4) for the release 0.9.
- Eclipse Luna and Mars (4.5) for the next release.
- Java 1.5 to Java 1.7