Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Karlsruhe
Photos of the Event
Report on the event and photo gallery
FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
House of Living Labs
LatLong: 49.0120458, 8.4246818
Date and Time
November 20, 2013 at 17:30
As in previous years, the FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik is organizing an Eclipse DemoCamp in 2013.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the DemoCamp. Participation is free of charge. However, since space is limited, we ask for registration (registration will be available soon on this page).
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact the organizers.
FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik, Karlsruhe
Michael Hauck, firstname.lastname@example.org Benjamin Klatt, email@example.com
- 17:30 - 17:35 Welcome
- 17:35 - 17:45 Intro by Ralph Mueller, (Eclipse Foundation)
- 17:45 - 18:00 Ben Romberg & Stefan Schürle (andrena objects): Contracts for Java (C4J) mit dem C4J Eclipse Plug-In
- 18:05 - 18:20 Erik Wittern (FZI): An Eclipse-Based Service Feature Model Designer
- 18:25 - 18:40 Andreas Sewe (Codetrails): Code Snippets for the World (and Eclipse)
- 18:45 - 19:10 Break
- 19:10 - 19:25 Werner Keil: Triple E’ class Continuous Delivery (auf SlideShare)
- 19:30 - 19:45 Benjamin Muskalla (Tasktop): Practical puppet by the example of the Mylyn project
- 19:50 - 20:05 Kai Kreuzer (Deutsche Telekom): Eclipse SmartHome - Enabling the Intranet of Things
- 20:05 Closing, get together at FZI
Please register on the Karlsruhe DemoCamp Eventbrite site.
- The Karlsruhe DemoCamp is free of charge.
- Our venue is limited to a maximum audience of 90 people.