Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Krakow
I would like to thank all presenters and participants for coming. All credits go to you for the pleasant atmosphere of the meeting. Hope to see you soon.
Here you can find more pictures from the event.
Visit also Eclipse w Polsce FaceBook page. Find there galleries from other EDC events as well as useful information about Eclipse in Poland.
at the corner of ul. Warszauera and pl. Nowy, 1st floor
Date and Time
November 22, 2011
starts at 19:00
This Eclipse DemoCamp will be sponsored by
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Szymon Brandys.
- Szymon Brandys, IBM Polska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
- Tomasz Zarna, IBM Polska, Eclipse Platform and Orion
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to change the tentative agenda, i.e. limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Presentations are likely to be in Polish.
If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Szymon Brandys.
- 10 years of Eclipse, Szymon Brandys, IBM, Eclipse Platform/Orion
- New and Noteworthy in Eclipse Orion, Szymon Brandys, IBM, Eclipse Platform/Orion
- Git migration - lessons learned, Tomasz Zarna, IBM, Eclipse Platform/Orion
- Using SWTBot, MJ, IBM, Eclipse Platform/Orion Media:SWTBot.zip
- Q7: Test automation for Eclipse-based applications, Bartosz Czerwiński (AGH, IISG) Media:Q7.pdf
- Team playing with Rational Team Concert, Piotr Anioła, Eclipse Support Center
If you would like to present at the camp, please add your name, email address, and topic below.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below or register here. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Szymon.Brandys at pl.ibm dot com.
See the page of the previous EDC event.