Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps Juno 2012/Stuttgart
Unfortunately, Gunnar Wagenknecht (Eclipse Gyrex Demo) can't make it to the DemoCamp. We are grateful for Oliver Böhm to be available on short notice, providing us with insights on 10 Years PatternTesting.
STEP in Stuttgart-Vaihingen
STEP Stuttgarter Engineering Park
Room Dalí (ground floor, left-hand behind the stairs)
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 17:30
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by itemis AG, Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Niko Stotz.
- Oliver Böhm, T-Systems: 10 Years PatternTesting
- Mark Brörkens, itemis AG: Requirements Management with Eclipse
- Jochen Krause, EclipseSource: RAP mobile
- Ed Merks, itemis AG: Xcore: Ecore Meets Xtext
- Axel Terfloth, itemis AG: Yakindu-Tools
|17:30 – 17:45||Reception|
|17:45 – 18:00||Welcome||Niko Stotz|
|18:00 – 18:20||RAP mobile||Jochen Krause|
|18:50 – 19:10|| 10 Years PatternTesting
Dieser Vortrag gibt einen Einblick in die wunderbare Welt der Aspekt-Orientierung und die Arbeit an und mit PatternTesting. Was hat sich in den letzten 10 Jahren verändert, außer, dass der AspectJ-Compiler inzwischen Eingang in das Eclipse-Öko-System gefunden hat?
|19:10 – 19:30||Pause|
|19:30 – 19:50|| Requirements Management with Eclipse
|19:55 – 20:15|| Yakindu-Tools & Domain-Specific Statecharts
The Yakindu open-source project, hosted at EclipseLabs (see http://www.yakindu.org and http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/yakindu/), aims at providing a modular workbench for the model-based development of embedded systems. It so far supports the modeling of state chart and block diagrams in terms of its SCT (Statechart Tools) and DAMOS (Dynamical Systems Modeler) modules. Additional tool modules are under development and may be expected in the near future.
This talk will present Yakindu SCT, which provides support for modeling and simulation of state charts, as well as code generation for C, C++, and Java. While it is already quite nice to have an end-user ready open-source modeling tool right out of the box, the major innovation behind Yakindu SCT may be seen in the fact that it is dedicated to domain-specific state charts. That is, it allows domain experts to model state charts based on well known abstractions like states, transitions, triggers, and guards, which are concretized by domain concepts (e.g. menu states in the domain of user interface specifications). This enables the seamless integration of Yakindu SCT in larger domain-specific modeling workbenches.
|20:20 – 20:40||Xcore: Ecore Meets Xtext||Ed Merks||
Ecore's success stems from its power to describe deep semantic structure more concisely than Java. The downside are the tools. Certainly Ecore's structured editor is simple and effective and its graphical editor is rich and elegant but both are cumbersome compared to traditional text-based tools. The Xtext framework beckons with a solution: a textual syntax for Ecore. Going one step further, we leverage Xbase to define a concise textual notation for describing behavior and exploit it to implement constraints, derived features, operations, and data type conversion. We call this new language Xcore.
This presentation will explore Xcore's capabilities and demonstrate its powerful tools in action. They provide an experience reminiscent of JDT, as you'd expect, given their roots in Xtext. We'll also show how Xcore can be interpreted dynamically and compiled to Java statically, how it can leverage existing models currently represented as Ecore and GenModel, and how it's possible to convert between the combination of the two traditional forms and the new uniform textual representation. You'll leave this talk with an excellent understanding of some amazing new technology that will be available in the Juno release.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Niko Stotz.
- Niko Stotz, itemis AG
- Syed Aoun Raza, itemis AG
- Andreas Rytina, itemis AG
- Steffen Pingel, Tasktops
- Nirmal Sasidharan, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Wladimir Safonov, itemis AG
- Mohamed Mukhtar, itemis AG
- Markus Herrmann, vacos GmbH
- Stephan Schmid-Eilber, vacos GmbH
- Dominic Schabel, Finanz Informatik GmbH & Co. KG
- Andreas Haufler scireum GmbH
- Jan Scheithauer scireum GmbH
- Michael Krauter, itemis AG
- Tobias Jenkner, edmPRO
- Yahya Al-Hajj, NovaTec GmbH
- Gunnar Wagenknecht, AGETO
- Jörg Matysiak, CENIT AG
- Bastian Schäfer, CENIT AG
- Stefan Ruzitschka, CENIT AG
- Esra Uzun, CENIT AG
- Oliver Böhm, T-Systems
- Dirk Fauth, BeOne Stuttgart GmbH
- Frank Gerhardt, Gerhardt Informatics Kft.
- Kurt Ebert, itemis AG
- Thomas Hofmann, IBM
- Daniel Kunz, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Harald Mackamul, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Artur Lojewski, babka software
- Christoph Czernohous, IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH
- Gerd Zanker, Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- Alexander Of, itemis AG
- Domenik Pavletic, itemis AG
- Thomas Hoppe, n-fuse GmbH
- Mehmet Arziman, Daimler FleetBoard GmbH
- Philipp Graf, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
- Alexander Maier, SMP Schnell & Michaelis GmbH
- Jochen Schmich, Fiducia IT AG
- Kiran Reddy, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Kirsten Stuhr, ETAS GmbH
- Stefan Ludwig, NovaTec GmbH
- Pascal Moll, NovaTec GmbH
- Dennis Nobel, itemis AG
- Csaba Koncz, Gerhardt Informatics Kft.
- Istvan Szenkovszky, Gerhardt Informatics Kft.
- Jochen Krause, EclipseSource
- Aykut Kilic, itemis AG
- Andreas Krieg, Océ-Deutschland GmbH - A Canon Group Company
- Ralf Böhringer, Océ-Deutschland GmbH - A Canon Group Company
- Murat Duran, Océ-Deutschland GmbH - A Canon Group Company
- Alex Lotz, University of Applied Sciences Ulm
- Dennis Stampfer, University of Applied Sciences Ulm
- Andreas Wüst, Freelancer
- Wolfgang Haag, Océ-Deutschland GmbH - A Canon Group Company
- Puneeth Reddy, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sandeesh, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Ganesh Rao, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Venu J, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Michael Scharf, Wind River
- Jagadeesh, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Puneet Choodamani ,Robert Bosch Gmbh