Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Toronto
Red Hat's Toronto office, 2323 Yonge Street (at Eglinton) followed by food and drink at a nearby establishment. The best way to get here is by TTC to Eglinton station and then walk one block north on the east side. If you're driving, there's a green P behind the building on the north side of Roehampton. We'll meet attendees at the main entrance to the building since it will be locked.
Date and Time
- Thursday, 21 May 2009
- Demos: 6:30 PM - 8:30 or 9 PM
- Refreshments: 8:30/9 PM onwards
Andrew Overholt, Red Hat
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Elliott Baron, Jeff Johnston, Kent Sebastian, Linux Tools Project happenings
- Ioan Salau, eHealth Software Production Line
- Remy Chi Jian Suen, Virtual Project Collaboration via ECF
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Andrew Overholt, Red Hat
- Jordan Anastasiade, Seneca College
- Nick Boldt, JBoss / Red Hat
- Ed Merks, Macro Modeling
- Ioan Salau, Insighteck
- Andrew Ross, Ingres, FOSSLC
- Remy Chi Jian Suen, Undergraduate of the University of Waterloo
- Elliott Baron, Red Hat
- Kent Sebastian, Red Hat
- Jeff Johnston, Red Hat
- Eugene Kuleshov
- Ken Struys, University of Toronto
- Wassim Melhem, (between jobs)
- Ryan Smith, Impact Mobile
- Andy Yang, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Peter Wierzbicki
- Andrew Petersen, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Henry Zaccak, NexJ Systems Inc.
- Greg Fenton, NexJ Systems Inc.
- Mike Pettypiece, Impact Mobile
- Roland Grunberg, University of Toronto
- Valentin Baciu, IBM Canada
- Jon VanAlten, Red Hat
- Chris Tyler, Seneca College
- Ioana Ivan, Red Hat
- Teodora Salau, Telus Health Solutions
- Aditya Mehta
- Elena Flat, University of Toronto