Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/Redwood Shores
Oracle Headquarters, 10/12 Twin Dolphin Drive Redwood City, CA 94065
5th floor on right Room R507
Date and Time
June 17, 2009
7:00pm - 7:30pm : Dinner in the lobby of the Plaza bldg.
Menu: Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, water, lemonade, some coffee available
7:30pm - 9:30pm : Demos!
Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Demos will be 15 minutes each and may optionally be recorded for youtube / OTN posting. Wireless internet will be available.
- PRESENTER SLOT 1 -- Robin Smith, Oracle – Event Server Eclipse plug-in demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 2 -- Steve Mostello and Jeff Berthold, MKS - MKS Integrity for Application Lifecycle Management
- PRESENTER SLOT 3 -- Pieter Humphrey, Oracle -- JRockit Mission Control demo (JVM profiling+memleak detection)
- PRESENTER SLOT 4 -- Ludovic Champenois, Sun Microsystems, -- doing Java EE 6 development with a Java EE 5 IDE and a Java EE 6 runtime...
- PRESENTER SLOT 5 -- Kamal Hassin, Protecode Inc - Developer IP Assistant: Managing open source and other 3rd party licensing and copyright obligations in real time
- PRESENTER SLOT 6 -- Ashwini Verma, Actuate (BIRT Exchange) - Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 7 -- Danny Ju, Oracle - Dali Java Persistence Tools demo
- PRESENTER SLOT 8 -- Greg Stachnick, Oracle - EclipseLink demo
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. Registration for this event is now closed. If you are attending and have not edited your name in the wiki, you can still come, but we cannot provide food or even guarantee a seat due to the room size.
- Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
- Robin Smith, Oracle
- Ludovic Champenois, Sun Microsystems, GlassFish (https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net)
- Joanne Sun, Oracle
- Jon Sorensen, Tradescape Inc.
- Lothar Werzinger, Tradescape Inc.
- Sou-Cheng Choi, Oracle Corporation.
- Suresh Krishna Madhuvarsu, Oracle
- John Kern, Symbian Foundation
- Kamal Hassin, Protecode Inc.
- Ashwini Verma, Actuate (BIRT Exchange)
- Danny Ju, Oracle
- Greg Stachnick, Oracle
- Srikanth Ranganamyna, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Amarkanth Ranganamayna, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Carol Babin, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Praveen K Subramanian, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dinesh Siddhareddy, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Jay Zelitzky, Synopsys
- Steve Mostello, MKS
- Jeff Berthold, MKS
- Vibha Dixit, AvantSoft, Inc., EclipseUniversity, LinkedX.com
- Badari Kakumani, Cisco Systems Ltd
- Venu Dharmapuri, Cisco Systems Ltd
- Vince Kraemer, Sun Microsystems
- Arun Gupta, Sun Microsystems (http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta)
- Peter Williams, Sun Microsystems
- Sergio Ciccolella, THB