Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps Galileo 2009/London
1 Sekforde Street
London EC1R 0BE
Nearest Tube: Farringdon
Date and Time
29th June, 18:30 to 20:30
Attendance is free but please note you will need to register with SkillsMatter! Please visit their registration page. After registering you may wish to let other people know you are coming by adding your name to the Attending section below (this is optional).
Neil Bartlett, Weigle Wilczek UK
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Miles Sabin, lead developer of the Scala IDE for Eclipse.
- Richard Gomes, lead developer of JQuantLib: Porting a large financial library to OSGi: Experiences and challenges.
- Dan Pollitt, JP Morgan: NatTable - a High Performance SWT Data Grid
- Heiko Behrens, Itemis: Xtext - Developing Domain Specific Languages
- Neil Bartlett, developer of the JavaFX plug-in for Eclipse. Developing JavaFX applications in Eclipse
- Alex Blewitt