Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Eclipse DemoCamps 2019/Hamburg
This time the DemoCamp will take place at the Dockland Hamburg. We'll be hosted by the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School again with a stunning view of the river Elbe.
NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School
Van-der-Smissen-Strasse 9, 22767 Hamburg
LatLong: 53.54331, 9.9373
Follow this link for directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Sp73I
Pro tip: take S1 or S3 to Landungsbrücken, then change for ferry line 62. The ferry will leave at 18:00, 18:15, 18:30,... Do NOT take the U3 to Landungsbrücken, it doesn't serve that station until mid of December!!!
Date and Time
November 13, 2019
Get together starting at 06:30pm
Martin Lippert, Pivotal
Following the principles of openness and transparency, we are open to everybody to sponsor this demo camp. Feel free to contact the organizers or simply add yourself to this wiki page as a sponsor.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organization that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
Pivotal is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
- 18.30: Get together
- 19.00: Opening/Welcome
- 19.05 - 19.25: Eclipse IDE News or Developing mobile apps with Eclipse and Dart - Lars Vogel
- 19.30 - 19.50: UI Considerations for Diagram Views with Eclipse Sprotty and Eclipse Theia - Jan Köhnlein
- 19.55 - 20.15: Eclipse SWTChart - Bar-, Line- and Scatter-Plots for SWT - Philip Wenig
- 20.15 - 20.45: break
- 20.45 - 21.05: What GraalVM means for the Eclipse IDE - Martin Lippert
- 21.10 - 21.30: Eclipse DL4J - Brief introduction to deep learning architectures in Java (from neurobiology to computation) - Erdal Karaca
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending you can either add your name and company to the list below or mark your attendance via Meetup and the JUG-HH here: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/jug-hamburg/events/265817063.