Using EclipseLink Bean Validation in JAXB
Bean Validation in JAXB enables developing safe applications with:
- automatic runtime verification of Bean Validation constraints inside the marshalling framework,
- automatic generation of Bean Validation metadata,
- automatic generation of XML Facets,
- translating between XML Facets and Bean Validation.
As such, it ensures that all objects entering or leaving the application via REST/WS or other marshalling means will only be let through if in valid state.
- ER 431803: Bean Validation in MOXy - specification
- ER 431803: Bean Validation in MOXy - presentation