Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
EPIC Council Meeting 06Oct17
Attended: Howard, Mike T, Nathan, Donald, Ian, Eric, Maher
- Nathan led a discussion on usibility workgroup actions
- Nathan to outline Degree of difficulty and priorities within plan with goal of approving for next team meeting
- Member Visibility working group to meet on Wednesday
- Integration with Eclipse.org underway, Ian to follow up with more
- Ratings - proxy activity to be recorded and assess if there is a problem
- Promote rating feature to plugin users (link to EPIC ratings page for plugin)
- Escalation path - currently we get an average escalation/complaint once a week regarding concerns with voting fraud, etc. Nathan to use mailing list and request for action - preference for reporter to post on mailing list.
- Eclipse ad on JavaLobby (yesterday), and soon OnJava
- Adsense campaign going well