Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Wayne Parrot, Genuitec
- Ken Wallis, RIM
- Jon Dearden, RIM
- Tim Neil, RIM
- Ahmad Sadr-Ghayeni, RIM
- Michael Cacenco, RIM
- Paul Beusterien, Symbian
- Tasneem Sayeed, Symbian
- Eric Hildum, Motorola
- Christian Kurzke, Motorola
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation and minute taker
- As an example, Eric Hildum commented that Motorola had release something in this area at http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/motodevstudio/webui/downloads/ [MotoDev regisgtration is required]
- Discuss the importance of having webkit available in Pulsar to make it easier for previews. Genuitec has already tried to open a CQ but it turns out webkit is under LGPL so it cannot be hosted at Eclipse.org.
- ACTION ITEM: Need to document the extension points that would be required to support the mobile web developer. It was suggested we start with what we have in MTJ and then expand. The initial list is started here.
- ACTION ITEM: Need to document what is unique to the mobile web developer or an 'enterprise' web developer, ex code signing. The complete list is here
November2, 2009 1:00pmET