EMF Compare brings model comparison to the EMF framework. It provides generic and customizable support of model comparison and merge. It works with any kinds of EMF models such as Ecore, UML and your owns. The objectives of EMF Compare are to provide a stable and efficient generic implementation of model comparison and merge and to provide an extensible framework for dedicated needs. The EMF Compare project is part of EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework).
- The homepage.
- The Eclipse project page
- The forum (also available via NNTP as news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.modeling.emf).
- The source code.
- The open reviews on Gerrit
- The documentation.
- The Bugzilla.
- The list of all wiki pages of EMF Compare
- The specifications of next EMF Compare features
- The development documents of EMF Compare
- The archived wiki pages of EMF Compare
The project developers are:
- Laurent Goubet (Obeo), project lead
- Axel Richard (Obeo)
- Laurent Delaigue (Obeo)
- Alexandra Buzila (EclipseSource)
- Stefan Dirix (EclipseSource)
- Philip Langer (EclipseSource)
- Mathieu Cartaud (Obeo)
- Cédric Brun (Obeo)
- Mikaël Barbero (Eclipse Foundation)
- Arthur Daussy (Obeo)
- Cédric Notot (Obeo)