Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
EGit/New and Noteworthy/0.11
- 1 Feature
- 2 Bugs Closed
- 3 Commits
Fetch Change from Gerrit
A new wizard provides convenient fetching of changes from Gerrit
Actions for Push and Fetch using upstream configuration
A couple of new actions (Team > Push to Upstream and Team > Fetch from Upstream) allows to directly push to and fetch from the remote stored in the upstream configuration of the currently checked out branch without the need to go through a wizard each time.
Simplified Wizards for Configuration of Fetch and Push
Simplified Fetch and Push Wizards were implemented which also behave much closer to fetch and push in c git.
- Merge and Rebase can now be triggered from the History View
- A Revert action was implemented in the History View
- The commit message pane in the history view now shows links to navigate to next Tags / Branches reachable from the selected commit
- 'Open Corresponding Task and Add to Task Context actions provide integration with Mylyn's task handling
- Comparison of trees was added so that Compare with... actions now also work on folders and projects.
- Compare with Commit... was added
- Compare with Branch or Tag... was added
EGit Mylyn Integration: Commit Dialog
The commit dialog is now integrated with Mylyn to populate it with active task information.
EGit Mylyn Integration: History View
The history view is integrated with Mylyn via the Add to Task Context or Open Corresponding Task actions
The following operations are now much faster:
- decoration of Eclipse resources
- opening commit dialog
43 bugs and 11 enhancement requests were closed.