EGerrit/New and Noteworthy/1.2
1.2 is being developed and is expected to be released mid-December 2016. You can find more about the on-going work at https://tuleap.eclipse.org/projects/egerrit
- Support for Gerrit 2.13
- A new dialog gives you a quick access to the list of files in the active review making it faster to jump to the next file in the review.
- Quick diff is automatically enabled allowing you to more easily see the changes in the file
- Automatically refresh open editors when a related review changes
When a review is submitted, abandoned, rebased or restored, the related reviews opened in an editor will be automatically refreshed.
- Properly handle all the types of differences (change, rename, addition, deletion)
- Compare editor now properly show all the differences for renamed files.
- The refresh button obtains a new copy of all the data from the server
- Checkout dialog is smarter about how it handles the branches it proposes
- Many small fixes to improve the stability