E4/Meeting Minutes/Status 20130124
< E4 | Meeting Minutes
- Looking at three last bugs left for 4.2.2
- A fourth bug that was believed fixed has been reopened and the patch may need a small change (bug 394517). This was verbally debugged in the meeting and there is a candidate fix in Eric's head.
- Next week is Kepler M5. For the most part this is still the same as the Juno maintenance branch
- Investigating bug where part is trying to remove listeners from active window during shutdown
- getActiveWorkbenchWindow non-null during shutdown in IDE, but it is null in an RCP app
- It is a bad client coding pattern
- bug 387475 if part throws exception during init it is not handled correctly
- Fix in Kepler but defer for Juno
- bug 296599 PDE JUnit doesn't currently work on pure e4 applications because TestableObject lives in the workbench. Possible to fix for Kepler by publishing TestableObject as a generic service rather than a Workbench singleton.
- Resurrected ppc-32 to support people still running it (e.g., Karaoke machines).