Skip to main content
- We still have a bit more time to finalize our e4 0.12 incubator bits but we are nearly done
- Should we add some of the e4 tools to the Eclipse Marketplace?
- Model editor
- CSS spy
- CSS editor
- Coordinate doing this next week
- Writing a JAX article about Eclipse Platform 4
- Updating wiki content linked from download page
- Helping WindowBuilder with problems on GTK+
- Looking at accessibility issues for 4.2.1
- Tracking community 4.2 issues faced by Android, Scala, etc.
- CBI making progress on compiling SWT from source
- Currently we do use 'pwebster/start_421' for 4.2.1 development
- Once 4.2 has been declared we will use the 'master' branch for 4.2.1 development for the next two months
- We can create a branch for 4.3 if anyone has a need to do major feature work before 4.2.1 ships, but will hold off for now.
- Everyone should be looking at their 4.2.1 bugs and ensure it is a reasonable workload
- Keep in mind 4.2.1 is a short development cycle of roughly 10 weeks
- Any item of work that can't be completed by end of August shouldn't be done in 4.2.1
- As with all maintenance releases, API is not a focus for 4.2.1