DTP project meeting, March 9, 2011
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Fitz pointed out that there are lots of new DTP forum appends in the last two weeks. He has responded to many of them, but there are some for Linda and Brian to address also.
- Linda has sent Fitz some patches for the non-OSGi work to review. Linda wants to get this stuff in for M6, which is this week Friday. Fitz said he will review right away.
- Linda said she will have a separate patch for the enablement plugins. She will concentrate on the more popular ones.
- Earlier this week Linda notified us of a review for the DB Access component of Gemini. Gemini DB Access has to do with wrapping JDBC drivers as OSGi services. Linda thinks we should ask the Gemini project to explain how they don't overlap with what we already. Linda suggests that Brian P. (representing the DTP PMC) should pose that question to Gemini.