Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, March 9, 2010
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian P. said he is trying to get a number of changes check in for 1.8 M6
- Fitz has responded to a bug posting about a misspelled package name
- There is a newsgroup posting regarding Derby that Brian P. should respond to
- Hemant never received any response to his dtp-dev posting regarding the Sybase model regen, so he will go ahead and check in what he has done himself
- Hemant will also check in changes to the "vendor docs" when he has time
- Linda talked about the Incubator project again. The current committers are inactive. She contacted some people who had done some work, but they are no longer interested. She will contact another person who has submitted a patch
- Fitz asked Motorola for input on the EclipseCon talk. He got some input, and has updated the talk abstract
- Brian P. will be able to attend the "Eclipse Members Meeting" (which is Monday concurrent with EclipseCon), since it is free.
- Fitz said he will get his bug fixes in by the end of M6