DTP project meeting, January 26, 2010
← Back to DTP Meetings, 2010 page
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Linda asked whether we can claim support for JDK 1.6? BIRT is thinking of claiming support for JDK 1.6, and they depend on DTP. Brian said IBM products run DTP using JDK 1.6 without problems. However, we won't claim anything, and fix problems if and when they occur.
- We agreed to branch 1.7.2 after RC2, as originally planned.
- Fitz mentioned there is lots of activity recently in the news group.
- We went through the list of open defects.