DTP project meeting, January 17, 2013
← Back to DTP Meetings, 2013 page
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- The Eclipse Webmaster has migrated the DTP web pages from CVS to Git (see bug 397946). There were some issues with the migration (the bug was reopened by Yong Jiang). The http URL in the bug does not seem to be correct. Instead of
http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/datatools.git is should be http://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/datatools.git
- Brian is doing some work to synch the IBM version of DTP with the Eclipse.org version. He will be putting some enhancements in. It's probably too late to do that in 1.10.2, so we should open up 1.11.0 for this work.
- There was a nag note from the EMO about the DTP project metadata being out of date, but we couldn't find any problem.
- Eclipse.org has noticed that Fitz is no longer an active committer. We will contact him to see whether he wants to stay on as a committer.
- Linda will add project info our project page for the Kepler release.