Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, January 12, 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We discussed combining our EclipseCon talks, since apparently there aren't enough schedule slots for all the talks that the organizers would like to accept.
- We discussed the Capabilities request from David Williams. (See the posting to the "cross-project-issues-dev" mailing list on 01/11/2010 by David Williams, title "capability bundles to be removed from Helios build aggregation".) Fitz appended to the bug 299344 to ask what we need to do.
- We still need to update the project info for DTP. Fitz told us how to get to the right place in the Eclipse portal.
- We discussed some bugs:
- 294136 -- This is a generate DDL bug. What do we do with this one? Brian P. will see if there is someone in the IBM team who knows this area.
- 289725 -- This is an ODA issue. Linda will look into it.
- There are lots of SQL Dev Tools bugs still to address.
- DTP 1.7.2 RC1 is coming up soon, so we need to make any final 1.7.2 fixes now.