Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, February 16, 2010
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Linda told us the Actuate build team is on holiday (Chinese New Year)
- Hemant can close the build break defect
- The Connectivity Committer voting period for Brian P. is almost done. Fitz will finish it off when completed.
- DTP 1.7.2 is pretty much wrapped up. No more changes are expected.
- We have received word that we might have to switch to the "EDL" (Eclipse Distribution License). No need to do anything now.
- IBM Translation testing will be done on Helios main release this year rather than SR1 like last year
- Brian P. still hasn't received management approval to attend EclipseCon. (Linda and Fitz are OK to attend.)
- There will be a meeting with Motorola next week
- Hemant says he needs some help to regenerate the Sybase model extensions.
- Fitz suggested he ask for help on dtp-dev
- Hemant will first ask for help, and if there is no response, he will try it himself.