Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, December 8, 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Regarding regenerating the javadoc for DTP: Linda has asked Xiao Ying (Actuate build team) to create a separate properties file that contains the included and excluded packages, which we can put in a place we can get to (TBD) so we can update it again in the future.
- Hemant will update the WebPublish'd Rose diagrams for the SQL models and send it to Brian P.
- Brian P. updated the release metadata for Modelbase.
- The conference call number we are using is going away. Brian P. will send out a new one to use starting next year.
- Hemant is investigating how to support the max length specifier for varchar, varbinary for M'soft SQL Server