Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DTP project meeting, December 1, 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Fitz took a look at the patch for bug 330725 and suggested that it is too large a fix for a maintenance release.
- Our Javadocs are out of date (still at 1.7.1 level). We need to add it to our build process. The BIRT build team can update the build ANT script to generate it. We will put the updated list in bug 331057 by Dec 10. After that, we will put the list on our wiki so that we can maintain it more easily.
- Fitz has responded to a newsgroup post regarding getting a database object.
- Brian P. has re-submitted the EclipseCon talk he proposed last year.
- Brian P. needs to contact Loic Julien (IBM) regarding the DB2 database definition updates.
- Fitz and Brian P. will be out the last two weeks of December, so we will not have a DTP meeting those weeks.