DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: December 14, 2009
← Back to DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: 2009, October through December page
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian updated the Project Information "simultaneousrelease" entry to indicate that DTP is part of the Helios release train
- Fitz has put in two EclipseCon talk proposals.
- Linda has registered for EC
- Linda said there is a patch submitted for the ODA driver for EMF. She said she will ask Tim Meyers (committer on the Incubation project) to review.
- Brian has been going through the DTP bugs, particularly the ones without target milestones.
- We had planned to branch for 1.8 (Helios) right after the M4 milestone, but after sone discussion we decided to move that to right after M5, since there isn't any 1.8-specific changes going on, and we don't want to do double-work if we can avoid it.
- Brian said the group that packages Ecipse for use in IBM has reported a problem where DTP builds are disappearing too quickly. He will follow up with the build team.
- Hemant has two bug fixes to check in.
- No PMC meeting tomorrow.