Skip to main content

Notice: This Wiki is now read only and edits are no longer possible. Please see: for the plan.

Jump to: navigation, search

DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: July 28, 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page


  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Brian Payton
  • Emily Kapner
  • Sheila Sholars
  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan


  • Hung Hsi
  • Der Ping Chou


  • 1.6.1 M1 rampdown in DTP_1_6_1_M1_Branch, but M2 development continues in HEAD
    • Remember that any fixes approved for M1 should also go into HEAD (unless there's good reasons not to do so)
  • Reminder to please work on a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Sub-project status (from team leads)
  • Open discussion


Action Items

Back to the top