DTP PMC Meeting Minutes: September 8, 2009
← Back to DTP PMC Meeting from 2009, July through September Page
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Discussed the patch for bug 286611 from Joe Wu (Sybase). The patch has a bunch of different fixes in it. One of the changes involves changing some plugin dependencies. We (the PMC) thought this was too much of a change for a service release, so should probably go in DTP 1.8 The other changes are OK for a service release, but too late for 1.7.1, so they will have to go into 1.7.2. We will investigate the dependency change further and see if the dependency on org.eclipse.debug.core can be removed, since it causes trouble for using DTP stand-alone or in a RCP app.
- Fitz has a fix he is waiting for feedback on from the reporter. If he doesn't hear very soon, it will have to go in 1.7.2.
- Brian P. needs the IP log information to satisfy an IBM internal requirement. Fitz forwarded the IP Log link to him.
- Linda sent a note regarding the 1.7.1/1.7.2 branch to the build team
- The RC3 build is available.
- Brian P. has started getting Eclipse Architecture Council e-mails, so he is apparently now on the Architecture Council list
- Brian P. gave a quick recap of the Eclipse Planning Council meeting that he attended last week.