Skip to main content

Notice: This Wiki is now read only and edits are no longer possible. Please see: for the plan.

Jump to: navigation, search




  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  • Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
  • Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
  • Fabio Rigo (Eldorado)


  • Mauren's committer status should be approved by Eclipse Foundation soon.
  • We have a new external contributor from Nokia named Petr Baranov. He is adding a new dialog for adding a new security feature to VNC and other contributions.
  • Galileo
    • M6 Milestones - 3/13
      • All prior milestone requirements still satisfied
      • APIs - OK
      • Capabilities - OK, but will verify
      • Need to get Babel project contributions for TmL back from Ganymede and apply to Galileo. Will do this in the next 2 weeks.
      • UI Freeze - OK
      • Build processes are working correctly
    • M7 Milestones - 5/1
      • Performance improvements - currently working on this
      • Bi-di - Will spend 1 day testing before M7, no problems expected
    • RC Milestones - 5/15
      • N&N - Will do for RC. Have some notes for the milestones
      • Work together - TmL works independently from other components. No external requirements other than the TCF dependency in /proc tools. Will separate out /proc tools into a separate bundle to avoid problems. If the user chooses to add /proc tools, Eclipse P2 will properly identify the dependency.
      • Branding - [TODO] Eric to remind Doug Gaff
  • Engineering team is working on bugs and device proxy
  • Feature development will continue into early April
  • TCF Roadmap planning - Eric and Fabio Fantato will attend
  • EclipseCon
    • Presentation and Exercises
      • [TODO] Mauren will send a link to the EclipseCon tutorial and exercises for everyone to review. Please return feedback by 3/18 on the wiki page.
      • Eric and Mauren to talk Friday on demo for Eric's presentation
    • Face-to-face meeting for the morning of March 20 at Motorola offices in Sunnyvale. Time TBD
  • Move meeting time to 16:00 UTC going forward to accommodate Daniel's graduate studies.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on March 20, 2009

Back to the top