Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
This was a quick call as Eric was away from the office and calling on a cell phone.
- Galileo train release is on track. M6 milestones are in sight. Should have something to see on Device Proxy before EclipseCon.
- EclipseCon 2009 plans.
- Tutorial slides are in good shape. There was a request by the Program Committee to review the tutorials. Mauren will follow the process and submit items for review.
- Eldorado attendees have flights and hotel reservations completed. Eric will complete his this week. Plan to arrive in SJC on 3/18.
- Eric preliminary slides for 1 hour talk are at Eldorado for review. Slides are at 50%, need input on components.
- Mauren Brenner committer status
- Fabio to email Eclipse Foundation to get guidance on this.
The next meeting will be on March 3, 2009