Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 8-Aug-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Aug 8, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||asterisk.eclipse.org ID: 8986 Passcode: 12345|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 31-Jul-2007
- Asterisk Conferencing
- Worked with Martin, Kevin, Xuan today; Javier was not accepted into the call
- Kevin and Xuan quality was OK, Martin quality was sometimes broken
- Javier to work on bug 199243 critical FTP EFS bug
- Xuan to try and get hold of DaveD for questions regarding his bugs (Xuan supposed to be backup)
- DSDP/TM/Face-to-face Meeting Toronto 17-Sep-2007
- AI DaveM talk to Pete Nicholls for a room 6-10 persons Mon Sep17 - Wed Sep19
- No other new issues to discuss
- Xuan week off end of August
- DaveD vacation Aug.8 till Aug.20
- DaveM vacation Aug.6 till Aug.21
- Javier vacation Aug.13 till Aug.31
- Michael vacation Aug.13 till Sep.2
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: 2.0.1 important fixes, then Doc bugs (Tutorial)
- DaveM: Ask Pete Nicholls about room for F2F meeting in Toronto; bug 196662 refresh on dispatch thread
- Xuan: Unit Tests
- Kevin: 2.0.1 fixes
- Martin: Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; EFS fixes; unit tests; Migration Docs, EFS Fixes, Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests
- Michael: Terminal performance improvements