Skip to main content
- Discuss creation review status for MTJ and NAB
- Upcoming council meetings in San Francisco
- Pick regular meeting time
- Update on EclipseCon
- Martin Oberhuber
- Shigeki Moride
- Mika Hoikkala (absent)
- PMC Tasks. The job of the PMC isn't to tell sub-projects how to work. Instead, the role of the PMC is overall guidance. Some examples:
- Coordinate release schedules for planning council meetings
- Make sure projects are following due diligence policy and the development process
- Help new projects get through creation review and partitioning
- Make sure the project is represented at conferences
- Vote in new committers and large code submissions (as required by the development process)
- A good reference for the PMC is in the Eclipse Standard Charter.
- DSDP workshop in Japan
- Japanese-specific requirements
- Status of DSDP projects to Japan
- Community participation
- Most don't know much about DSDP yet
- Hopefully add their own tool enhancements
- Goal: Eclipse-based IDE for embedded systems
- One company has a patch for CDT
- eWideStudio - currently built on top of 3.1. Should be compatible with 3.2, but will need testing. Doug will send Shigeki an email describing the steps necessary for provisioning.
- We did not cover MTJ topics.
- Shigeki commented that it is easier for him to work over email than on the phone. Perhaps one option is for the PMC to conduct as much business as possible via email. Doug still thinks phone calls are necessary, but they can be limited to maybe 1 per month or less.