Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Cosmos Architecture Meeting 28-April-09
- Jason (SAS)
- Josh (SAS)
- Mark (SAS)
- Brad (CA)
- Ed (SAS)
- David (IBM)
- i4 status
- RM update
- SDD update
- Around the room
TODO actions are indicated with person's name in bold
- i4 dev builds look good. The SDD runtime and SDK are now present in the download. David to check the build to make sure that 213635 shows up properly
- 270836 is deferred from i4. The rename may not change after all. There is proposal for this work to be moved into standards body. As part of that move the existing name may remain. Jason suggested that the rename be consistent across the COSMOS work and the name used in the standards body (should that materialize).
- Ed provided an update on the installer refactor. He indicates all is on track to be wrapped up tomorrow.
- Jason noted a bug in the COSMOS example SDD and has entered a bugzilla in order to fix the example. The issue is an incorrect reference to a resource in the targetResourceRef attribute.
- Josh took us through a design review of 273069. Jason noted that getting the string to display isn't taken into account in the design. Brad indicated that using the JAXB classes we should be able to get Description and Short Description via the description group.
- Brad questioned whether the SDD context would be needed in the CLI in order to handle dependencies and associations between the parameters. Josh indicates he believe this can be contained in the orchestrator/cr. Determination of whether SDD context is needed is TBD based on implementation findings.
- All agreed the design looked good. Josh is to get with Jeff and make a few modifications and then finalize the design in next week's call.
- David indicated that some of the runtime bundles were being flagged as having an unknown license. This needs to be explored.
- Jason let the group know that he updated default bugzilla contacts. If you want to be added or removed from bugzilla components email Jason directly to let him know.