Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Cosmos Architecture Meeting 21-April-09
- Josh (SAS)
- Brad (CA)
- Jeff (SAS)
- Mark (SAS)
- Michael (SAS)
- David (IBM)
- Joe (IBM)
- Ed (SAS)
- i3 wrap-up
- i4 status
- Features for iteration 4
- RM update
- SDD update
- Around the room
TODO actions are indicated with person's name in bold
- i3 milestone release is done and has been announced. Thanks to David for writing up the announcement.
- i4 plan page is up to date. There are no updates to share on the RM enhancements as well as the MDR toolkit. David to check with Mark and John on RTx rename to FRC.
- Jason added three new ERs to the i4 page. 273063 for contributing the OSGi implementation of the runtime, 273067 for Ed's refactor of the installer/ophandler bundles into OSGi plug-in(s), and 273069 for creating a CLI for interacting with the runtime.
- Brad indicates that he will have the new implementation committed today (DONE!)
- Ed indicates that he is on track for 273067
- Jeff hasn't started on 273069 as it is new but will start on it this week
- No other summaries from the various sub-teams
- Reminder to all that i4 development ends on 4/29