COSMOS Data Reporting 18-Jan-2007
Minutes of Data Reporting sub-project call.
- Date: 18-Jan-2007
- Time: 2pm EST
- Mark Weitzel
- Appologies to other attendees -- my notetaking failed to catch your names
- Sheldon missed the session due to illness. Hope he is feeling better.
- Discussion and conclusions:
- We'll use BIRT reports for all of the web based user interface for the Eclipse Con 2007 demo.
- We identified 3 key data access APIs, though more APIs may emerge:
- getTopologies(), which returns a collection of POJOs for the topologies.
- getNodes(topology_id) and getNodes(node_id) which return a collection of top-level children of a topology and a node, respectively.
- getProperties(topology_id) and getProperties(node_id), which return a collection of properties for a topology and a node, respectively.
- We worked on the specifics of the demo script steps, trying to call out a simple but effective set of BIRT-able reports for each kind of information.
- Identified the need for report mockups that capture the essential data.
- Marius will work on data access APIs.
- Valentina and Ali (and others) will work on SML-IF example document for demo.
- Craig is in Germany from 20-Jan to 26-Jan. He has evening travel and business meetings that conflict with most of the COSMOS call times.
|Date Open||Date Due||Date Closed||Who||What|
|18-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||Craig||Make edits to demo script to capture ideas from today's session. Make some report mockups.|
|18-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||Craig||Make an initial run at a sub project plan, with weekly milestones and dependencies.|
|18-Jan-2007||22-Jan-2007||Sheldon||Review initial sub project plan, make any necessary revisions. Note milestones for this week.|
|02-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||18-Jan-2007||Sheldon, Craig||Review COSMOSInitalPrototype. Itemize deliverables for Data Reporting sub-project.|