Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search



  • Status updates and agenda changes
  • Review action items
  • F2F Agenda COSMOSF2F-08-Nov-07
  • Eclipse Con 2008 presentation submissions
  • Data broker design discussion


  • Don Ebright
  • Martin Simmonds
  • Joel Hawkins
  • Dennis O'Flynn
  • Maosheng Liang
  • Bill Muldoon
  • Mark Weitzel
  • Hubert Leung
  • Jimmy Mohsin
  • Balan Subramanian
  • Carlos Devoto


  • Mark solicited feedback on moving the weekly architecture meeting to 12:00 on Thursdays starting this week. It was noted that this is a bit late for European attendees, but there were no objections. Mark will post this to the cosmos-dev mailing list.
  • Joel has not scheduled a Muse security meeting, so we decided that Jimmy will arrange a meeting at a time that is acceptable to at least Boland and Steve Jerman to discuss Muse and WS-security and post details to the mailing list.
  • We discussed the upcoming face to face meeting. Mark requested that we add an agenda item to discuss adoption patterns and Dennis suggested that we need to package this as an SDK. Mark also suggested that we need to talk about adding open source data collection agents for monitoring open source platforms.
  • Bill Muldoon presented the design of the Data broker. Hubert questioned whether a CMDBf registration service is required (as opposed to a registration to the COSMOS data broker), and Mark and Jimmy confirmed that this component will be needed. Mark volunteered to open the enhancement request. Details of the data broker design can be found on the wiki COSMOS_Design_204921.
  • Jimmy announced that he expects to schedule the CA MR2 presentation for 10:30-12:30 next Wednesday.

Action Items

  • Joel to open enhancement request for i8 security implementation.
  • Jimmy to sechedule a meeting to discuss security requirements.

Back to the top