The following documents provide further information about some of the key components in Eclipse CDT. These documents are in addition to the API documentation that is part of the code. In addition there are archived design documents that contain information and discussion about components as they were implemented. The archived documents do contain useful information, but some of it may be out of date and links may be broken. Documentation that is relevant and up to date should be listed here.
- Managed Build System Support Information about the CDT Managed Build System
- DSF-GDB extensibility
- Overview of the DOM parsers High level explanation of parsing in CDT.
- PDOM & Indexing The indexer architecture
- Project Templates
- HowTo extend CDT with custom file templates
- About environment variables
New Components that are being discussed
- Future Managed Build System Documentation on the future managed build system