Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
The following are screencasts that show how to do various things with the CDT. Most of these will be Flash movies so should be viewable from most browsers.
- C/C++ Development Tooling for Eclipse Indigo (57:42 minutes) - April 21, 2011
- Eclipse CDT for Automotive and Other Embedded Software Engineering (1 hour, 05:49 minutes) - June 10, 2009
- Reverse Debugging, Multi-Process and Non-Stop Debugging Come to the CDT (56:12 minutes) - May 26, 2009
- CDT 4.0 - Reaching for Uberness (1 hour, 06:36 mins) - July 12, 2007
- Developing C/C++ Applications with the CDT (58:22 mins) - October 18, 2006
- Creating a CDT Project for the Firefox Source (Flash, 11 mins, 22MB)