Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- North by Northwest Restaurant and Brewery (http://www.nxnwbrew.com/)
Date and Time
- Dec 22nd @ Noon
Note: This is a change from the December 8th date. However, feel free to stop by at noon anyway for some beers at that time.
Chris Aniszczyk, IBM and Eclipse committer
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Chris Aniszczyk, Something's Afoot in Plug-in Development & An Introduction to the Rich Ajax Platform (RAP)
- Brian Bauman, Something's Afoot in Plug-in Development
- Bryan Campbell, Deep interaction between GWT/Browser & Eclipse using XUL.
- Bob Goodman, Eclipse Ajax Toolkit Frameworks (ATF)
- Ken Ryall, Nokia's Carbide.c++ tools for mobile development
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Chris Aniszczyk, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Brian Bauman, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Morten Moeller, Lombardi Software (If you need help organizing, contact me at mmoeller at lombardi dot com)
- Bryan Campbell, Lombardi Software
- Chad Walters, Lombardi Software
- Sudhakar Ramasamy, Brazos County TX
- Phil Berkland, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Brad Childs, IBM and Eclipse comitter
- Bob Goodman, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Javier Pedemonte, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Michael Coté, RedMonk
- Simon Chen, IBM
- James E. Ervin, Groovy Eclipse committer
- Gregg Sporar, Sun Microsystems
- Ken Ryall, Nokia
- Sushma Patel, IBM/Tivoli
- Shawn Spiars, Phurnace Software
- Ryan Hill, Deviant Research
- Dan Podwall, Nokia and Eclipse Requirements Council
- Matthew Marcinek, SMBology IT Consulting
- Clyde Wilson